Within all of our clubs there are two different types of bookings, Regular and Ad Hoc
The terms and conditions and process to book are different dependent on the type.
- A session which your child will attend on the same day each week for the foreseeable future or until a specified date.
- Requires a term’s notice to cancel; i.e. you need to tell us in writing if you wish to cancel.
- Will be rolled over into the next term/year unless you cancel it in writing.
- Gets priority if availability is limited.
- Is occasionally cheaper than an Ad Hoc session.
- Invoiced termly.
- Payable by card, BACS transfer or childcare vouchers.
- To make any changes, you need to email email@example.com
- Ad Hoc
- A one off session or group of one off sessions which are paid for in advance.
- Can be booked up until 14:00 on the day (subject to availability).
- Must be paid by card over the phone.
- Several can be booked at once.
- To book please call the office on 01865 594 325