Fully Qualified Staff
- Each club is run by a committed and enthusiastic team, many of whom are qualified sports coaches, teachers and play workers. All staff are subject to strict safeguarding checks and training.
Development through play
- All our clubs follow the playwork principles, meaning that they help children to develop and become independent by giving them the freedom to make choices and support them to learn how to do things for themselves.
- Whether your child is interested in sport, arts and crafts or a bit of everything, we have activities to suit everyone. We arrange themed terms which include visits from people such as RSPCA, St Johns Ambulance and the Emergency Services.
- Your children will get the opportunity to socialize with children from different classes and age groups in a nurturing environment that promotes the development of social skills.
Peace of Mind
- Your children are in a safe and secure environment having fun. Our clubs are all ofsted registered and run in close relationship with the schools themselves so that we can assist in continuing your child's development.
- You can book for as few or as many days as you like and bookings remain open, subject to availability, right up to 14:00 on the day. We also offer half sessions till 4:30 for those who need less cover.